The Anti-Bribery/Corruption (ABC) associate will play an important role in K2 Intelligence Financial Integrity Network’s (FIN) continued growth by serving as a subject-matter expert assigned to the Dedicated Online Financial Integrity Network (DOLFIN) team. DOLFIN is an online working environment for the financial crimes and sanctions compliance community. The ABC associate will track new developments in the ABC space, encompassing policy, legal, and enforcement developments in both the public corruption and commercial bribery spaces. The ABC associate will develop written and multimedia products, services, and tools to deploy on DOLFIN. The associate will also support practitioners in client engagement and business development activities.
- Track emerging issues and new developments related to ABC topics of interest to DOLFIN users and other clients, including U.S., foreign, and multinational corporations.
- Create and draft written and multimedia ABC-related work products, including policy alerts, videos, webinars, and podcasts of interest to DOLFIN users, with minimal editing required by management.
- Support practitioners in client engagements and business development, including by:
- Serving as an ABC subject-matter expert in client engagements and meetings.
- Serving as an ABC expert trainer in training programs for various clients.
- Participating as an ABC subject-matter expert in various conferences, workshops, or symposia.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure efforts are efficient and synchronized across the firm’s service offerings.
- Bachelor's degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- At least two years of professional experience in ABC compliance and policy in a financial institution or multinational company or equivalent research or think tank work focused on ABC.
- Subject-matter expertise in ABC laws, global standards, and best practices, including those related to the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the UK Antibribery Act, and ISO 37001.
- Experience engaging in ABC-related risk assessments and/or designing and implementing ABC compliance programs is preferred.
- Superior research, writing, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Panopto, video, audio, and other multimedia editing preferred.
- Resident in or around Washington, DC, or U.S. resident qualifications with ability to relocate to the Washington, DC area.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role. To apply for this role, please submit a resume and cover letter.