K2 Intelligence is seeking an experienced accounts payable specialist. This role will work collaboratively with the accounting and finance teams to support the firm’s billing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable functions. Candidate must have accounts payable experience, with strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Manage the onboarding and maintenance of vendors within the firm’s accounting system, while following the firm’s procedure to mitigate risk and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with vendors and respond to vendor inquiries.
- Process vendor invoices in the firm’s accounting system.
- Review and process employee expense (T&E) requests following firm guidelines, raising issues to be addressed as appropriate.
- Propose invoice and employee expense request payment cycles to align with treasury guidelines established by finance team leadership.
- Prepare wire payments (and checks) utilizing the firm’s treasury management system.
- Compile ad hoc reports as requested by assistant controller and CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field or associate’s degree with equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years of high-volume accounts payable experience.
- Law firm or similar professional services firm experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience working with Elite or Aderant software strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be comfortable interacting with various business users and firm stakeholders.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Ability to prioritize and independently manage deliverable timelines and deadlines.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.