The Anti-Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) associate will play an important role in K2 Intelligence Financial Integrity Network’s (FIN) continued growth by serving as a subject-matter expert assigned to the Dedicated Online Financial Integrity Network (DOLFIN) team. DOLFIN is an online working environment for the financial crimes and sanctions compliance community. The AML/CFT associate will track new developments in the Anti-Money Laundering/Countering the Financing of Terrorism AML/CFT space and develop written and multimedia products, services, and tools to deploy on DOLFIN. The associate will also support practitioners in client engagement and business development.
- Track emerging issues and new developments related to AML/CFT topics of interest to DOLFIN users and other clients, including global and regional banking and non-banking financial institutions and jurisdictional clients.
- Create and draft written and multimedia AML/CFT-related work products, including policy alerts, videos, webinars, and podcasts of interest to DOLFIN users, with minimal editing required by management.
- Support practitioners in client engagements and business development, including by:
- Serving as an AML/CFT subject-matter expert in client engagements and meetings.
- Serving as an AML/CFT expert trainer in training programs for various clients.
- Participating as an AML/CFT subject-matter expert in various conferences, workshops, or symposia.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure efforts are efficient and synchronized across the firm’s service offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
- At least two years of professional experience in AML/CFT compliance and policy in a financial institution or multinational company, or equivalent research or think tank work focused on AML/CFT.
- Subject-matter expertise in AML/CFT global standards and best practices, including those related to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
- Superior research, writing, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Panopto, video, audio, and other multimedia editing preferred.
- Experience with the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Terrorism and Financial Intelligence is preferred.
- Resident in or around Washington, DC, or U.S. resident qualifications with ability to relocate to the Washington, DC area.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role. To apply for this role, please submit a resume and cover letter.