The Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) senior associate will serve a critical and unique role in K2 Intelligence Financial Integrity Network’s (K2-FIN’s) continued growth by driving and managing the development of AML/CFT work product and services. The senior associate will be involved in product design and quality assurance, oversee and direct the work of associates, and support practitioners through client engagement and business development.
- Provide expert-level quality assurance in reviewing all AML/CFT work product, including:
- Work for existing commercial clients, covering primarily global and regional banking and non-banking financial institution
- Prospective business development covering jurisdictions, financial institutions and sectors, and other vulnerable companies and industries
- Policy work for think tanks, government interaction, publications, speeches, and media
- Assist in managing and overseeing associates in the design and development of AML/CFT work product, including by:
- Directing, shaping, and editing associate AML/CFT work product
- Creating and developing new or existing AML/CFT products or services for existing or prospective clients or markets
- Assisting in assigning tasks to associates and managing associate workload
- Support practitioners in client engagements and business development, including by doing the following:
- Serving as an AML/CFT expert trainer in training programs for various clients
- Serving as an AML/CFT subject-matter expert in client engagements and meetings
- Participating as an AML/CFT subject-matter expert in various conferences, workshops, or symposia
- At least four years of professional experience in AML/CFT compliance and policy, including project management experience.
- Subject-matter expertise in AML/CFT global standards and practices and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) law and regulation.
- Resident in or around Washington, DC, or possessing U.S. resident qualifications with ability to relocate to the Washington, DC area.
- Experience in ABC global standards, including global ABC compliance practices and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) is preferred.