K2 Intelligence is looking for an AML (anti-money laundering) manager to support engagements in our Regulatory and Compliance practice.
- Manage and lead team on engagements related to assessments, system implementations, gap analysis, project management, look-backs, remediation, process improvement, and tuning and segmentation.
- Manage team tasks related to drafting case investigations, preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs), analyzing/utilizing Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) and Monetary Instrument Logs (MILs), and referencing Customer Identification Programs (CIPs). May also work on engagements related to Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), USA PATRIOT Act, and all other laws, regulations, and requirements designed to establish processes to detect and prevent money laundering, fraud, and terrorism.
- Build and assemble engagement teams based on skill sets and experience required for specific engagements.
- Ensure completion of tasks/casework assigned to engagement team.
- Provide training and guidance to assist team members in improving necessary skills for engagement or client matters.
- Solve basic problems and include senior team members when appropriate
- Meet utilization targets.
- Lead discussions with clients in a professional manner, including being prepared prior to client meetings to offer insightful solutions to complex problems; be a thought leader for client needs/solutions.
- Manage engagements to meet deadlines and commit to delivering work product on time and on budget.
- Maintain education and knowledge with regard to BSA, AML/KYC/OFAC, and Patriot Act regulations.
- Ensure team is meeting clearly defined productivity and quality assurance standards.
- 360-degree collaboration with colleagues, team members, and firm leadership.
- Occasional travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree or international equivalent.
- Five (5) years’ experience managing/supervising teams.
- Strong internet research skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making/critical-thinking skills.
- Strong writing skills; must be able to write clear and concise reports and communicate with management.
- Proficient at conducting due diligence.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications (pivot tables, charts, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and provide proactive updates.
- Self-starter, seeks solutions to engagement challenges.
- Ability to reinforce our values and mission of inclusiveness through day-to-day behavior; bring disrespectful behavior forward to other team members; and operate with a high level of self-awareness of unconscious biases and preferences to ensure that decision making is fair and equitable.
- Ability to foster a diverse environment of leadership development, learning, and respect for others.
- Exhibited ability to act as mentor to new hires, helping them to acclimate and introducing them to the group's culture.Responsible for self-development.
- Exhibited ability to maintain a climate of teamwork and cooperation when working with others.
- Demonstrated ability as well as flexibility to perform efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.