K2 Intelligence is looking for an analyst to join its Private Client Services and Strategic Risk and Security practices. The analyst will be responsible for researching and analyzing information, often in real time, and providing concise reporting on findings to senior management. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and self-directed, with keen attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative setting.
- Conduct detailed investigative research on individuals, corporate entities, and issues using a wide range of public sources; identify and evaluate pertinent information, highlighting areas of concern.
- Independently produce high-quality reports, maintaining accurate and organized records of the work.
- Handle multiple projects of a diverse nature concurrently.
- Conduct verbal briefings for project managers and/or clients.
- Support management team by providing quality assurance services for existing and prospective clients.
- Assist in business development efforts by providing project managers with basic research on potential projects and clients, participating in project planning discussions and client meetings, representing the practice at external events, and identifying potential new clients.
- Contribute to the practice by identifying and developing new resources and tools to improve research and analysis methodologies.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent.
- Minimum three years’ experience in an analytical role, conducting research using public records, investigative and financial database tools, and the internet; familiarity with social media, domain registration records, IP tracing, and deep web searches is highly preferred.
- Government experience preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of network infrastructure, internet web transactions, and the current cyber landscape.
- High-level critical thinking, analytical, and trouble-shooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with objectivity and precision in research and reporting.
- Ability to analyze complex topics, make informed analytical judgements, and accurately and thoroughly document findings, providing clear and concise reports/briefings to senior management.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and perform efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Willingness to travel as needed.Multilanguage capabilities strongly preferred.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.