K2 Intelligence is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented specialist to support the global business development efforts of the firm. This position will be based in our New York office.
- Develop, recommend, and execute strategies to drive growth for assigned practices.
- Assist business development efforts with research and drafting of pitches, proposals, and RFP responses to facilitate the generation of leads from law firms and corporations.
- Assist with the design and execution of business development plans for practice groups and individual practitioners; work closely with practice group leaders to adjust plans proactively as market conditions change.
- Conduct research, analyze trends, and identify opportunities in key industry sectors and with target clients; analyze competitors and their service offerings and identify opportunities to raise the profile of the practices and practitioners.
- Analyze markets and conduct research into industries, sectors, clients, and competition in order to inform strategic planning.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the firm’s services, clients, and practice areas in order to assist in the proposal process.
- Participate in activities involved in the quality resolution of issues or concerns associated with proposal submitted.
- Track and report all Win/Loss information to help evaluate the performance of our business development processes.
- Understand and represent company mission, vision, and values to current and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure efforts are efficient and synchronized across business development support services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Three to five years’ experience working for a professional services firm or law firm.
- Experience in business development in a professional services or similar firm.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed manner, under deadlines, in a dynamic work environment.
- Superior research and writing (editing, proofreading, grammer) skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.