The business strategy analyst will play an important role in driving the growth of the Dedicated Online Financial Integrity Network (DOLFIN), K2 Intelligence Financial Integrity Network’s (FIN) online subscription-based information portal and training platform for the financial crimes and sanctions compliance community. The business strategy analyst will support global business development, strategy, and sales efforts to support the expansion of DOLFIN’s subscriber base. The analyst will also support practitioners in client engagement and business development activities.
- Proactively develop, recommend, and execute strategies to drive business development for DOLFIN and related K2 Intelligence/FIN products and services.
- Conduct research, analyze trends, and identify opportunities for DOLFIN in key industry sectors and with target clients; analyze competitors and their service offerings and identify opportunities.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape. Plan, manage, and execute research projects into industries, sectors, clients, and competitors to inform strategic planning.
- Communicate findings to senior executives in written documents and verbal presentations.
- Proactively drive business development efforts through the research and drafting of pitches, proposals, and RFP responses. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the firm’s services, clients, and practice areas in order to assist in the proposal process.
- Track and report all win/loss information to help evaluate the performance of our business development processes.
- Understand and represent the company’s mission, vision, and values to current and prospective clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure efforts are efficient and synchronized across business development support services.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Three to five years of experience as a business analyst, strategic researcher, or business development lead in the consulting, finance, technology, or another relevant industry.
- Demonstrated experience conducting strategic analysis and producing actionable data-driven recommendations for senior decision makers.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who works on own initiative with light supervision.
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to work under deadlines, in a dynamic work environment.
- Superior research and writing (including editing, proofreading, and grammar) skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Strong MS Excel, Powerpoint, and Word skills.
- Proficiency with or willingness to learn CRM software.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role. To apply for this role, please submit a resume and cover letter.