Reporting to the client accounting supervisor, the client accounting analyst will participate in the daily billing and collection activities in the Client Accounting Group for the Americas offices of K2 Intelligence. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a solid understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Perform daily billing and collection activities.
- Prepare periodic, as well as ad hoc, reporting of accounts receivable and billing information, including analysis of aged receivables and billing activity/progress, tracking of unbilled time (WIP), and management of payments on account/retainers.
- Prepare monthly summary of client/case reporting of revenues (on an accrual basis).
- Review and manage timekeeper diaries and costs for compliance with client master services agreements.
- Attend monthly meetings with practice leaders and project managers to discuss the status of their client cases/projects (priority aged AR and unbilled time).
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of client accounting procedures and training manuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field with a GPA of 3.0 or higher and a minimum of 3 credits in an accounting course.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.