K2 Intelligence is expanding its finance group and is looking for a client accounting senior analyst who will participate in managing client engagements and supporting the revenue cycle of the firm.
- Support project managers in managing activities of engagement teams, ensuring timely receipt of letters of engagement, managing project billing rates, reviewing diaries and expenses, and monitoring actual to budget to ensure compliance with financial scope of projects.
- Work in collaboration with project managers to manage and reduce Days Sales Outstanding through preparation of client billings, application of cash receipts, and responding to and resolving client inquiries.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly provisions by engagement when activities exceed budget.
- Prepare various reports daily, weekly, and monthly, including billing projections, WIP provisions, aged accounts receivables, and aged work in progress reports.
- Participate in streamlining of client accounting processes, including creation and maintenance of team procedures and tip sheets.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, GPA of 3.0 or greater in major and overall.
- Three to four years of related work experience.
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong interpersonal communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.