K2 Intelligence is looking for an experienced data analyst with a strong background in mathematics to join our growing AgileTechnologies team. The AgileTechnologies team is responsible for developing and enhancing critical and time-sensitive applications for our clients both internally and externally. Interacting directly with senior management and key stakeholders, our team takes ideas and builds solutions from prototype to product.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and communicate insights through compelling storytelling.
- Develop packages to automate ETL, ensure data integrity, and identify information gaps.
- Work with disparate data sources and formulate data structures for analysis.
- Translate business requirements into technical implementations based on system capabilities.
- Define optimal solutions addressing functional and nonfunctional requirements, taking into account capabilities across technologies.
- Ensure deliverables comply with market standards.
- Develop reusable solutions that adhere to predefined patterns.
- Encourage zero tolerance on data and technology defects when in UAT and production.
- Complex data mapping and workflow implementations.
- Take initiative, own your work, and persistent in following your efforts to completion.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ SQL development experience.
- Solid understanding of the ETL process and application of best practices.
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts and applied knowledge of basic statistical methods.
- Intermediate level knowledge of SQL—indexes, normalization, schemas, stored procedures, and triggers.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in visualization/storyboarding tools (D3, Tableau, Power BI, etc.) is a plus.
- Familiarity with Python/C# is a plus.
- Able and motivated to learn new technologies.
- Proven ability to multitask, manage a heavy workload, and perform with a sense of urgency.
- Able to adapt quickly to new functional areas and/or concepts and to changing and/or competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing projects while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Proven strong analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, look-up functions, VBA, etc.).
- Strong proficiency with other Microsoft applications (Power Point, Access, Visio, Word).
- Ability to organize and analyze complex financial data in a fast-paced environment.
- Articulate, confident, and capable of communicating with and influencing others on strategic deliverables.
- Problem-solving skills coupled with good critical-thinking and decision-making skills.
- Experience with and understanding of business process/modeling concepts.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve targets and deliverables, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.