K2 Intelligence is looking for a developer to assist with projects in a fast-paced environment. Candidate will also work closely with executive/operational/technical teams on a project-to-project basis to understand the environment and develop solutions based on complex business needs.
- Perform ad hoc analyses and communicate insights through compelling storytelling.
- Translate business requirements into technical implementations based on system capabilities.
- Define optimal solutions addressing functional and nonfunctional requirements, taking into account capabilities across technology.
- Work closely with the technology leads.
- Responsible for producing information architecture, outlining technical details and contributing to Stage 0/1 efforts by collaboratively working with production and development teams.
- Maintain traceability of requirements and be accountable for the solution through all phases of project lifecycle (design, build testing through into live implementation).
- Ensure deliverables comply with market standards,
- Ensure reusable solutions that adhere to predefined patterns.
- Participate in the resolution of production issues.
- Work on one or more projects at any given time.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of all systems.
- Encourage zero tolerance on data and technology defects when in UAT and production.
- Complex data mapping and workflow implementations.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Two to three years in SQL development
- One to three years in Python development
- Intermediate knowledge level of SQL—indexes, normalization, schemas, stored procedures, and triggers
- Understanding of SDLC fundamentals
- Experience with developing n-tier architecture a plus
- Strong teamwork qualities, with an ability to work independently as needed
- One (1) to two (2) years' reporting experience in SSRS with emphasis on visualization/storyboarding a plus
- Familiarity with R is a plus
- Able and motivated to learn new technologies
- Proven ability to multitask, manage a heavy workload, and perform with a sense of urgency
- Able to adapt quickly to new functional areas and/or concepts and to changing and/or competing priorities
- Proven strong analytical skills and communication skills
- Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, look-up functions, VBA, etc.)
- Strong proficiency with other Microsoft applications (Power Point, Access, Visio, Word)
- Ability to organize complex data and analyze financial data in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate, confident, and capable of communicating with and influencing others on strategic deliverables
- Good problem-solving, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills
- Experience with and understanding of business processes and modeling concepts
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve targets and deliverables, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.