The DOLFIN eLearning Specialist will serve an important role in K2 Intelligence FIN’s continued growth by helping to design, develop, and deploy online training, testing, and certification on the Dedicated Online Financial Integrity Network (DOLFIN), an online working environment for the financial crimes compliance community.
- Collaborate with K2 Intelligence FIN subject-matter experts (SMEs) and other internal and external sources in order to compile course content and other elements of instruction.
- Develop and design learning material, coordinate and review educational content, and incorporate current technology in developing specific eLearning curricula.
- Support the deployment of interactive learning programs, including uploading and updating courseware and curricula on the DOLFIN learning management system (LMS).
- Utilize knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and dynamic end-user experience.
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities and develop custom reports to assist enterprise clients.
- Work with designers and developers to support content and functionality requirements.
- Run demonstrations of the system and provide training to individuals and users groups.
- Coordinate and conduct webinars and upload session recordings into the DOLFIN LMS.
- Support K2 Intelligence FIN principals with client engagements and business development, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in training, adult education, and/or multimedia training materials development.
- Experience with a learning management system as a developer or administrator.
- Experience with HTML and audio and video editing software preferred.
- Ability to work effectively and collegially with all staff, especially with IT and marketing.
- Ability to solve technical problems independently or in teams.
- Enjoys a varied pace of working and copes well under pressure.
- Subject-matter expertise on AML, sanctions, or other illicit finance issues a plus.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Resident in or around Washington, DC, or U.S. resident qualifications with the ability to relocate to the Washington, DC, area.