K2-FIN is currently seeking a full-time intern to assist with project work for K2-FIN’s Dedicated Online Financial Integrity Network (DOLFIN), the firm’s online learning, training, testing, and certification platform. This internship will entail supporting DOLFIN team members with business strategy, content research, and product development initiatives. Candidates for this internship must possess strong research, communication, and organizational skills, and must be proactive self-starters with the ability to work independently. The internship will be 100% virtual with an expected start date in September 2020.
As a rapidly growing firm, K2-FIN is looking for an intern who is willing to “wear many hats” and has demonstrated the willingness and aptitude to learn new skills. K2-FIN’s intern must be self-motivated and accustomed to working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging work environment.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter with a proposed start date, and an academic or professional writing sample.
- Extensive research and analysis in support of platform content, product, competitors, and market.
- Assist with the development of reports and presentations.
- Assist with development written content, videos, podcasts, and live webinars.
- Monitor media reporting on financial crimes and risk and produce news briefs.
- Provide logistical support for major virtual events.
- Supporting ad-hoc projects or administrative duties, as assigned.
- Current student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Background in International Relations / Political Science, Public Policy, Law, Business, or Technology.
- Interest in counter-illicit finance, financial crimes compliance, and risk management.
- Interest in learning about technologies and tools relevant to the DOLFIN platform.
- Experience or willing to learn about website management and WordPress.
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative research skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling, concise, and professional prose.
- Strong organizational, proofreading, and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work in a collaborative environment.
- Strong English language speaking and writing skills.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) is required.