K2-FIN is currently seeking an intern to assist in strategic outreach initiatives. The intern will focus on advancing strategic partnerships, including through the development and execution of policy-focused engagement events (e.g. policy discussion roundtables) on a wide array of AML/CFT-related topics and issues. The internship will be 100% virtual with an expected start date in September 2020.
As a rapidly growing firm, K2-FIN is looking for an individual with a wide variety of skill-sets who is ready to take on a new challenge each day. K2-FIN’s interns are self-motivated individuals well suited to a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging work environment.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter with a proposed start date, and an academic or professional writing sample.
- Extensive research and analysis in support.
- Assisting in relationship management.
- Assisting in the development of reports and presentations.
- Assisting in logistical preparations in support of major events and team travel.
- Administrative duties such as scheduling, coordinating client meetings, and organizing company files and reports.
- Assisting staff with media monitoring and news briefs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree. Outstanding ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written format.
- Write in a compelling and concise professional fashion.
- Have a background in International Relations / Political Science, with a partial understanding of counter-illicit financing and financial security.
- Possess strong organizational, proofreading, and clerical skills.
- Work well in a collaborative environment.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) is required.
- Strong, proven research skills are also preferred.