K2 Intelligence is seeking a financial reporting analyst to join its finance and accounting team. Reporting to the financial reporting and analysis (FP&A) manager, this position will participate in a wide array of firmwide financial reporting and budgeting activities, including monthly financial reporting, the annual budget process, projection development, variance analysis, and the implementation of process improvements. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a solid understanding of basic financial principles. A bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting and a minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
- Prepare and distribute weekly foreign currency trend analyses.
- Prepare and distribute weekly and monthly utilization reports.
- Maintain headcount schedules utilized in monthly reporting.
- Prepare and distribute monthly flash projections.
- Prepare and distribute monthly income statements for corporate department heads.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly financial reporting packages.
- Participate in monthly forecasting of the business for projections.
- Participate in preparation for the annual budgeting process.
- Participate in finance systems upgrades (e.g., Elite 3E and related applications).
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of FP&A procedure and training manuals.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis reports and presentations as requested by FP&A manager and CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, with a GPA of 3.0 or higher in major and overall required.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.