K2 Intelligence is expanding its forensic accounting group and is looking for a forensic accountant who will handle new and existing assignments as well as prepare enterprise-wide growth projections. Candidate will apply his/her investigative skills in various litigation support and investigative accounting settings.
- Candidate will support forensic audit services on new and existing assignments, including preparing work papers, drafting client deliverables, and working within established time and budget restrictions.
- As a member of a multidisciplinary team, the candidate will participate in strategic planning sessions with project managers and forensic engineers regarding existing assignments.
- Candidate will analyze financial and business records and financial transactions to provide litigation support, forensic investigations and integrity monitoring support, and internal controls/fraud risk assessments.
- Candidate will prepare forensic accounting reports and present analytical data from financial findings regarding existing assignments.
- Candidate may have to travel as needed for assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or forensic accounting.
- Candidate must have a minimum of three years of relevant experience in some or all of the following: accounting and auditing, forensic investigations, litigation support, integrity monitoring, anti-money laundering (AML), and internal controls/fraud risk assessments, including experience in the construction auditing arena.
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong technical, analytical, and communications skills (both verbal and writing).
- CPA strongly preferred; MBA and/or CFE a plus.
- Candidate should possess experience in one or more of the following industries: real estate and construction, banking and financial services, and insurance and bonding.
- Bilingual capabilities are a plus; Spanish speakers preferred.