K2 Intelligence is expanding its forensic accounting group and is looking for a forensic accountant who will handle new and existing assignments as well as prepare enterprise-wide growth projections. Candidate will apply his/her investigative skills in various litigation support and investigative accounting settings.
- Candidate will support forensic audit services on new and existing assignments, including preparing work papers, drafting client deliverables, and working within established time and budget restrictions.
- As a member of a multidisciplinary team, the candidate will participate in strategic planning sessions with project managers and forensic engineers regarding existing assignments.
- Candidate will analyze financial and business records and financial transactions to provide litigation support, forensic investigations and integrity monitoring support, and internal controls/fraud risk assessments.
- Candidate will prepare forensic accounting reports and present analytical data from financial findings regarding existing assignments.
- Candidate may have to travel as needed for assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or forensic accounting.
- Candidate must have a minimum of three years of relevant experience in some or all of the following: accounting and auditing, forensic investigations, litigation support, integrity monitoring, anti-money laundering (AML), and internal controls/fraud risk assessments, including experience in the construction auditing arena.
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong technical, analytical, and communications skills (both verbal and writing).
- CPA strongly preferred; MBA and/or CFE a plus.
- Candidate should possess experience in one or more of the following industries: real estate and construction, banking and financial services, and insurance and bonding.
- Bilingual capabilities are a plus; Spanish speakers preferred.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.