K2 Intelligence is looking for an HR coordinator to join the Human Resources team. This position will provide support in all aspects of human resources, including talent acquisition and retention, new hire onboarding, and benefit administration. This individual will be responsible for answering general inquiries from employees and new hires, along with handling sensitive and confidential information, requiring a strong degree of judgment.
- Talent Acquisition/Onboarding
- Support talent acquisition specialist with candidate outreach and the scheduling and coordination of candidate interviews.
- Process background checks for new hires and interns.
- Assist with the implementation and enhancement of onboarding processes, such as coordinating new hire schedules, facilitating orientations, and processing paperwork through ADP.
- Manage and track all incoming new hire paperwork and ensure all documentation is complete.
- Communicate to ensure relevant departments are properly notified of new hires (permanent and temporary) and new hire information is entered into appropriate systems.
- Ensure all records and HR-related documentation are on file and compliant with applicable laws.
- Assist with internship program process (i.e., track interns and applicable school requirements, enter information into ADP, and send notifications for arrivals and departures).
- Track and process invoicing for recruitment agencies.
- Liaise with building management regarding new hires and departures.
- Create, organize, and maintain confidential filing system (both electronic and hard copy files) for employee files.
- Assist in the collection and monitoring of relevant HR documentation.
- Provide administrative support to human resources team as needed for calendar management, internal employee gathering and event planning, expense reimbursement, special projects, etc.
- Maintain all office location HR literature and ensure employment law posters are up to date.
- Conduct internet research for projects as requested.
- Complete employment verifications and unemployment claim paperwork as needed.
- Benefits Administration
- Provide employees with general benefits support (i.e., communicate with new hires on vacation allowance, benefits program, general administration).
- Provide legally required benefit notices to employees, in accordance with state and federal (including ERISA) requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or business-related area.
- Minimum one to two years of HR-related experience and/or senior-level administrative experience dealing with highly confidential matters.
- Excellent administrative skills, including good organization, ability to proactively follow up on ongoing projects, and attention to detail.
- Ability to compose, proofread, and edit basic correspondence, email, employee announcements, and other communications as needed.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated judgment and ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters effectively.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and HRIS systems.
- Professional, positive, and client-focused demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner and reprioritize accordingly to meet immediate needs.
- Experience with ADP preferred, but not required.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.