K2 Intelligence is looking for an information security analyst. Reporting to the firm’s chief information security officer, this candidate will be responsible for the evaluating, designing, and operation of cybersecurity solutions for K2 Intelligence. The successful candidate will possess an in-depth knowledge of information and security systems, services, best practices, policies, procedures, and controls, as well as a working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and support internal security systems including antivirus, IDS/IPS, identity management, log management, and patch management systems; firewalls; Active Directory; Azure; and Office 365. Correct issues as required. Participate in incident response process.
- Act as lead contact for technology vendors.
- Assist users with special security requirements.
- Report potential risks to management and suggest solutions.
- Contribute to documentation such as guidelines, standards, and policies.
- Act as project manager for information security projects.
- Bachelor’s of science in cybersecurity required; master’s preferred.
- Three to five years’ experience in the information security field.
- Experience with end user support in larger environments.
- Working knowledge of the installation and/or operation of any major enterprise security system, i.e., global antivirus, IDM, IPS.
- Good understanding of information security principles.
- Strong knowledge of operating systems and related security issues (Windows, Linux).
- Strong knowledge of network security systems and practices.
- Any security certification or progress towards it is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.