K2 Intelligence is seeking a top-performing and highly motivated individual who is team oriented and can easily adapt to a fast-paced environment. This person will be a main point of contact for all IT support-related issues. The candidate will provide onsite and remote support to our end users on a global scale.
- Work with users to provide deskside support, resolving issues and fulfilling requests.
- Provide support for workstations, laptops, and mobile devices, in addition to commonly used applications, including Microsoft Office365, Remote Desktop, and VPN.
- Manage users, security groups, and computers through Active Directory.
- Track issue resolutions to closure; asses and determine whether issues need to be escalated further.
- Utilize and maintain PowerShell scripts to automate tasks.
- Maintain inventory of computer, networking, and all other IT-related equipment.
- Assist engineers in the deployment of new technology within the firm worldwide.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and updating procedures for logging, reporting, and statistical monitoring of desktop operations.
- Recommend changes to maximize the efficient and timely resolution of issues.
- B.A. or B.S. in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- One to two years of IT and desktop support experience.
- Excellent understanding of the help desk environment—the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience in Active Directory and the management of users, computers, and groups.
- Knowledge of DHCP, SMTP, TCP/IP, and DNS.
- Commanding knowledge of Windows 10, Office365, and Microsoft products.
- Excellent customer service experience, preferably in a high-volume support environment.
- Experience in project management and the ability to handle shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Scripting knowledge highly preferred.
- A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA, and CCNA certifications preferred.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.