K2 Intelligence is seeking a managing director to join the Investigations and Disputes practice in its New York office. The managing director is a wide-ranging executive role with responsibility for overseeing complex financial investigations and driving business development efforts and revenue generation. The successful candidate will possess subject-matter expertise in the area of financial fraud investigations and anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) investigations, along with an in-depth knowledge of the market and its evolving regulatory environment. In collaboration with executive management, the managing director will assist in the future growth and development of the practice and in winning large and complex client engagements.
- Lead business development efforts:
- Identify prospective clients; establish business relationships with key stakeholders and nurture and expand those within the client organization.
- Manage the client engagement process from the early proposal stages to project completion.
- Act as trusted advisor to existing clients, anticipating needs and proactively identifying solutions and opportunities for service.
- Meet annual revenue generation targets.
- Drive the enhancement of existing services and the development of new offerings.
- Represent K2 Intelligence and its services in the marketplace through speaking engagements, thought leadership pieces, and attendance at curated relevant events.
- Enhance personal network to encourage the exchange of referrals and new clients together with business opportunities.
- Assist with the growth and development of the practice, specifically with talent, resources, partnerships, and enhancing capabilities.
- 10+ years of consulting experience in the forensic accounting and financial fraud fields.
- Extensive knowledge of or expertise in the areas of forensic investigations, anti-bribery and corruption investigations and compliance, litigation support, and risk assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or accounting-related field required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) credentials strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record in business development, with the ability to leverage an established network of contacts to generate new referrals.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain strong client relationships.
- Experience overseeing complex multijurisdictional investigations.
- Strong mentoring skills and experience developing other professionals.
- Self-motivated with strong technical, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Articulate, professional, with excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.