Assists in the development and execution of internal and external communications in support of marketing and business development strategy. Works in close cooperation with marketing teams in New York and London as well as practice leaders on internal communications, external communications, and collateral support. Broad knowledge across the full spectrum of marketing responsibilities and analytics is a plus.
- Product, Marketing and Content Creation:
Participates in the development, recommendation, and execution of marketing and practice development initiatives.
- Writes and creates marketing and sales collateral that demonstrates the benefits, features, and value of our products/services to our target audience.
- Creates campaigns on topics of interest to potential targets, generating a range of content (studies, white papers, bylined articles, etc.) that articulates the value of our products/services.
- Develops and oversees the execution of strategic marketing initiatives, helping to identify potential partners (companies, vendors, professional associations, etc.) and opportunities, including but not limited to thought leadership, speaking engagements, and sponsorship.
Public Relations/Thought Leadership:
- Works in close cooperation with external public relations team; assists in the development of press releases and proactive pitching.
- Drives article writing and other thought leadership opportunities.
- Internal Communications:
- Works in close collaboration with leadership team and administrative heads on internal communications initiatives.
- Works closely with marketing team to write and/or direct copywriting teams charged with the development of website content.
- Supports the development and delivery of information and services through the company website and acts as a ‘custodian’ of the site, managing its content and developing strategy around new content and services.
- Marketing Business Development:
- Supports the Marketing team with practice pitches, proposals, and RFPs.
- Develops and tracks email campaigns, applying a comprehensive understanding of the industry’s best email practices, concepts, and metrics while managing email campaigns from start to finish, including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting.
- Social Media:
- Manages the development of social media content.
- Manages, leverages, and grows the firm’s online social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that improve its social media presence.
- Develops new keyword strategies that will improve organic search rankings, drive traffic, and generate new inbound links from high-authority websites.
Bachelor’s degree or higher with an emphasis in marketing or communications.
- Five to seven years of experience working in marketing and/or business development within the professional services industry.
- Strong communication skills with both internal and external audiences.
- Strong writing and verbal skills. Ability to define, describe, and articulate corporate brand and practices.
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with digital technology used for campaigns, CRM, social media, etc.
- Strategic thinker not afraid of hands-on work.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.