The marketing coordinator will assist the marketing and business development team in programming, helping to coordinate, support and execute marketing strategy and activities. The ideal candidate will work on a global basis, closely coordinating with marketing teams in New York and London as well as practitioners in other offices on marketing needs related to opportunities and selling support. We are seeking an energetic, highly organized, and creative individual to join our growing team.
- Support the management and maintenance of the firm’s client relationship and opportunity management system (BDP). This includes: interfacing with practitioners to train them on the system and how to input data; providing weekly reporting on pipeline activities to the leadership team; assisting other administrative users on custom templates and reports, as needed; providing support for data analytics projects; tracking referrals and coordinating the gift program; monitoring when opportunities are converted into new matters and coordinating with practitioners to ensure data in the pipeline is updated.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, statements of qualifications, letters, RFPs and presentations for prospective clients. Ensure that all materials have consistent formatting, capture standardized language to track for future pitches and coordinate any printing requests with the firm’s outside printer.
- Track, update, assemble, and print (both in-house and through the firm’s vendor) K2 Intelligence templates and business development materials - brochures, practitioner bios, client newsletters and alerts, representative matters, pitch materials, etc.
- Manage inventory of firm’s branded materials (signage, ‘swag’ items, event booth fixtures, etc.) and coordinate with vendors as needed to order new materials in line with events, branding changes and other updates.
- Own tracking and updating of global firm events calendar (including sponsorships, speaking engagements, and attendance), monitoring for conflicts, building event timelines and managing all deadlines. Coordinate with marketing manager on event logistics, including event and venue research, attendance tracking, and on-site check-ins and set-up, for firm sponsorships, meetings, speaking engagements, seminars, tradeshows, webinars, client events and other off-site activities.
- Coordinate new hire materials in the US and coordinate marketing orientation for director- and above practitioners – in some instances these are done by the coordinator, in other instances the coordinator will arrange senior level meetings.
- Coordinate other printed materials for new hires including ordering business cards, scheduling headshots.
- Organize the processing and coding of all marketing invoices and check requests, maintaining files by account code to help facilitate expense tracking and the yearly budget process.
Two - three years of experience working in marketing and/or business development within professional services industry.
Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office tools with an emphasis on Excel capabilities.
Interest and/or experience in marketing technology and CRM platforms a plus.
Self-starter, analytical and solution oriented, able to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills.
Excellent communication skills and a strong team ethic.
Ability to interact professionally with office leadership and clients.
BA/BS degree with proven academic excellence.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.