The product manager will play an important role in driving the growth of the Dedicated Online Financial Integrity Network (DOLFIN), K2 Intelligence Financial Integrity Network’s (FIN) online subscription-based information portal and training platform for the financial crimes risk and compliance community. The product manager will report to the senior vice president for DOLFIN and collaborate with a multifunctional team to support the expansion of DOLFIN’s subscriber base.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, business development, and sales personnel to define product strategy and develop, launch, and enhance products and services that drive our business forward.
- Lead development and implementation of product vision and roadmap.
- Drive prioritization for and guide a development team in building software products.
- Launch innovative B2B and B2C products and services.
- Develop success metrics and be accountable for the full product lifecycle.
- Engage with customers and users to identify opportunities and uncover untapped needs.
- Communicate findings to senior executives in written documents and verbal presentations.
- Understand and represent the company’s mission, vision, and values to current and prospective clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A track record of building quality B2C or B2B digital user-facing products.
- An understanding of human-centered design and a user-centric mindset.
- Experience employing data-driven approaches to product development.
- Experience researching, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and recommending solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Experience writing product briefs and/or specs to define requirements for the design and engineering phases of product development.
- A track record of designing, implementing, and synthesizing A/B tests to improve conversion and engagement.
- Experience working with web-based products and engineering teams.
- The ability to communicate with both technical and business experts.
- Experience working in agile/scrum development environments.
- A collaborative, entrepreneurial, and innovative team player.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role. To apply for this role, please submit a resume and cover letter.