We are seeking to recruit a fully fluent Russian speaker to join our Investigations Research Team as an analyst. As a member of the Investigations Research Team, successful candidates will be exposed to due diligence, asset tracing, and fraud and corruption investigations.
The core attributes we look for in analysts are the desire and ability to find information, analyse and make sense of that information, and then produce clear reports explaining these findings tailored to a variety of audiences.
- Conducting research and then identifying and collating information from a variety of sources
- Mastering and utilizing a wide variety of intelligence collection resources and databases
- Identifying gaps in the available information and locating new sources to provide that information
- Analyzing research, identifying the important information, and suggesting next steps
- Writing up findings clearly and in a way that directly addresses the client’s issues
- Beginning to identify human intelligence sources and (for those with more experience) managing source relationships
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or other professional qualification
- Full working proficiency in Russian (spoken and written)
- At least one year of full-time employment in professional services or a related industry. A prior role in investigations is an advantage
- Experience writing detailed reports
- Track record of producing work (corporate and/or educational) of consistently high quality for a demanding audience
- Sound knowledge of basic commercial and business terms and knowledge of how businesses operate
- Ability to work under time pressure and on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work as part of a team—seeking advice, asking questions, and helping other team members
- Proactive in developing new skills, knowledge, and experience
- A desire to learn and delve into detail
- Ability to travel internationally at short notice
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.
Closing date: 18 January 2019