K2 Intelligence is currently seeking a senior director to join our Financial and Forensic Investigations team. The ideal candidate will be an accomplished practitioner in forensic accounting, fraud investigations, litigation support, internal controls review, and risk assessment. The senior director will provide high-level expertise to all client engagements, team management, and project management, including budgeting and quality assurance. This is a client-facing role. Engagements will include program and project management, regulatory and contractual compliance consulting, risk assessments, valuation advisory services, and fraud investigations.
- Manage various forensic accounting engagements.
- Build and manage client relationships through superb delivery and execution.
- Supervise staff, review deliverables, and manage budgets.
- Perform detailed analyses on forensic accounting aspects of engagements.
- Liaise directly with clients, communicating progress and findings.
- Participate in marketing activities in support of business development.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and sales presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree and/or similar advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of diversified experience in all areas of forensic accounting, anti-corruption/bribery, FCPA, internal control and compliance reviews, and risk assessments.
- Certified public accountant (CPA) license strongly preferred.
- Experience writing and drafting reports and presenting to clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and MS Project).
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; a self-starter.
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Proven team and project management track record.
- Ability to provide clear direction, delegate, and supervise work of others.
- Proficiency in Spanish, Portuguese, or another language preferred but not required.
- Travel may be required.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.