K2 Intelligence is expanding its forensic accounting group and is looking for a senior forensic accountant who will handle new and existing assignments as well as prepare enterprise-wide growth projections. Candidate will take an active role in assisting the investigations team in various litigation support and investigative accounting settings.
- Candidate will be responsible for managing all forensic-accounting-related aspects of new and existing assignments, including supervising staff, reviewing and finalizing client deliverables, managing client expectations, and working within established time and budget restrictions.
- As a member of a multidisciplinary team, candidate will participate in strategic planning sessions with project managers and forensic engineers regarding existing assignments.
- Candidate will analyze financial and business records and financial transactions to provide litigation support, forensic investigations, and integrity monitoring support, and internal controls/fraud risk assessments.
- Candidate will prepare forensic accounting reports and present analytical data from financial findings regarding existing assignments.
- Candidate may have to travel as needed for assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or forensic accounting.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five to six years of diversified experience in all areas of forensic accounting and auditing, financial fraud investigations, litigation support, FCPA investigations, and internal controls/fraud risk assessments, including experience in the construction auditing arena.
- The position requires a strong knowledge of financial systems, internal controls, FCPA controls, accounting processes, and forensic accounting/investigation methods, as well as an ability to explain complex information and findings in a clear and simple manner.
- Individual must be self-motivated and possess exceptionally strong technical, analytical, and communications skills (both verbal and writing), combined with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- CPA strongly preferred; MBA and/or CFE a plus.
- Candidate should have experience drafting written reports and presenting to clients and large groups.
- Candidates with significant commercial market experience will be strongly considered.
- Bilingual capabilities are a plus; Spanish speakers preferred.
In order for us to manage your application effectively, please include in the subject line of your email your full name, the role you are applying for, and the location of the role.