On October 22, 2015, K2 Intelligence’s Madrid office will host a breakfast seminar on Corporate Cyber Security, in collaboration with the Madrid Chapter of Professional Women’s Network. Marina Nogales, Director at K2 Intelligence Madrid, will lead a discussion on cyber risks with a group of executives representing companies from different sectors, touching on topics such as:
- Types of cyber attacks and hacker motivations.
- Notable cases of cyber attacks.
- Impact on financial results and corporate reputation.
- Management of corporate cyber security policies.
- Personal practices of cybersecurity (phishing, social networks, accesses, preventive measures…).
We will also share personal experiences and cyber defense needs for different types of organizations. An expert from the Spanish think tank Thiber will also participate in the debate.
This event is reserved to PWN Madrid’s members and Corporate Partners.