In this webinar you’ll hear fraud experts Darren Matthews and Joanne Taylor discuss how organizations can leverage anti-fraud measures to protect themselves even in times of turmoil, including:
- Identifying the types of fraud risk currently faced by organizations
- Detecting potential fraud incidents through data monitoring and analysis
- Reducing fraud losses through early detection and investigation
- Preventing fraud by identifying and remediating weaknesses in fraud controls
- Understanding the deterrence factor
- Highlighting the importance of an effective whistleblowing program
To view this webinar on demand, click here and enter the password, "K2IntelligenceFIN".