For high-profile and high-net-worth individuals, family offices, and their advisors, navigating the crossroads of opportunity and risk is an incredibly complex, fluid endeavor. As technology continuously redefines prevailing notions of security, privacy, and diligence, daily convenience and long-term stability hang in the balance.
Backed by the global reach of a network built over decades, K2 Intelligence’s Private Client Services team—including former prosecutors, law enforcement agents, cyber experts, research analysts, and forensic accountants—has the proven ability to help clients discreetly achieve and maintain this balance and protect what is most important: family, assets, and reputation.
Available in real time, on a 24/7 basis, our Private Client Services team is called upon to assist clients and their families with managing risk across the threat spectrum, navigating critical situations including physical, cyber, and travel security matters. In addition to responsive assignments, the Private Client Services team works proactively with clients to identify vulnerabilities and raise defenses in order to avoid incidents in the first place.
We offer the following services:
- Family Global Risk Assessment: The security posture of high-net-worth families is far too often a patchwork of one-off solutions implemented in reaction to individual threats, usually after the fact. As families face a growing variety of sophisticated threats—cyber crime, privacy violations, fraud, extortion, even physical force—a broader perspective and a holistic approach are clearly called for. K2 Intelligence looks at family security as a single problem with many interdependent parts. Through a combination of sophisticated technology, investigative expertise, and an unmatched international network of contacts and resources, we address the security needs of the family as a whole.
- Inner Circle Due Diligence®: To manage their myriad assets—financial, professional, and personal—high-profile and high-net-worth individuals often employ a range of people and third-party entities who have near-unfettered access to highly confidential and sensitive information. Our investigators and analysts work diligently to evaluate those you are letting get close to you, your assets, and your sensitive information, monitoring profiles and keeping track of unusual, suspicious, or erratic behavioral patterns that would call into question their trustworthiness.
- Cyber HouseCall®: Our current multidevice, multichannel, hyper-connected world poses particular vulnerabilities for unauthorized access from sophisticated cyber criminals and stalkers seeking to exploit or damage you or your family’s image, reputation, and career. Our team helps clients to increase security and reduce or eliminate security soft spots, risk, and exposure through locking down devices, accounts, and access points throughout your personal and professional networks.
- Online Risk Assessments: Identity and privacy go hand in hand, and a compromise to one—no matter how small—can open the door to significant threats to our private clients’ physical safety, financial resources, and reputations that may not become readily apparent for days, weeks, or months. We combine cutting-edge technology with our investigative expertise to detect threats on multiple fronts, and then move quickly to take corrective action.
- Physical Security Assessments: Our team of security experts and former law enforcement professionals work with you and your staff to perform physical risk assessments of homes, offices, and other locations to identify soft targets or security vulnerabilities. We use the information we gather from these assessments to develop a tailored program for you that addresses your unique and specific needs for physical, personal, and asset protection.
- Art Risk Advisory: Art, Collectibles & Wine: Before acquisitions are made, during ownership or upon sale, we work with collectors and dealers of art, antiquities, collectibles, and wine to evaluate potential transactions; maintain physical security during storage, display, and transport; resolve complex frauds and disputes; and track down missing property. Our team includes former law enforcement officials specializing in art investigations, as well as art history, art market, asset tracking, and forensic accounting experts.
- Travel Security: Travel poses a specific set of risks and considerations for the high-net-worth individual. From creating travel security briefs and crisis management plans prior to travel to protective details to planning for safe havens, medical emergencies, or access evacuation services due to natural disasters or political unrest once on the ground, our range of security and prevention services ensure our clients feel safe and secure at every step of their journey.
Read more about our offerings: